Holiday Gift Ideas
Find the perfect gift for the Fair-lover on your shopping list! Featured items include the Christmas ornaments, cookbooks, garden trowel, greeting cards, hats, picture frame, spatula, tumblers, water bottle and the new book - A Great State Fair: The Blue Ribbon Foundation and the Revival of the Iowa State Fair. Check out the online State Fair Store for a full list of available merchandise.
A Great State Fair: The Blue Ribbon Foundation and the Revival of the Iowa State Fair: $20.00
• Author Bill Friedricks takes you behind the scenes of the ups and downs of the Iowa State Fair’s long history, leading to the Blue Ribbon Foundation and the remarkable renaissance brought about at the Iowa State Fairgrounds.
Garden Trowel: $17.00
• Voted the best garden tool by the New York Times, this sturdy red handled Garden Trowel is engraved with "Iowa State Fair".
Greeting Cards - These greeting cards feature beautiful photographs of the Fairgrounds taken by Mark Iwig. These 5" x 7" blank cards showcase Pioneer Hall, the Grandstand, Agriculture Building and the Horse Barn.
• Set of four: $10
• Individual Greeting Card: $3
Picture Frame: $20.00
• Engraved with words highlighting our great State Fair, this 4"x 6" frame is fit for any faithful Fairgoer.
• This durable grilling spatula features two serrated edges, an integrated bottle opener and 20” wooden handle.
Water Bottle: $22.00
• This stainless steel 20 oz. water bottle keeps drinks cold for up to 48 hours or hot for up to 12 hours. Eye-catching Iowa State Fair graphics create a bright pattern on the white background.
Merchandise can be purchased online through the State Fair Store or you can purchase items at our office on the Fairgrounds. We are located in the Earth Home (under the wind turbine, by the Cultural Center and Fun Forest). We are open Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Stop by and see us.
Or fill out an order form and mail to the Blue Ribbon Foundation. Happy Shopping!