Join Jake’s Club and experience the Iowa State Fair from an exclusive vantage point!
Jake’s Club, located on the 2nd floor of the Richard O. Jacobson Exhibition Center, is a members-only VIP area hosted by the Blue Ribbon Foundation. The Club features a full bar as well as a variety of food options. Balcony box seating is available in addition to comfortable couches. It’s the perfect place to watch your favorite Jacobson Center activities, including the Cowgirl Queen Contest and the 6-draft horse hitches!
Membership to Jake’s Club includes a $500 enrollment fee for the first year as well as a $100 membership fee. Subsequent years only require payment of the membership fee. Jake’s Club is a prime location to bring guests and entertain clients while showcasing the great Iowa State Fair!
Included in the affordable membership fee:
- Each membership includes two members
- Access to Jake’s Club throughout the days of the Fair
- Admission to all of the evening shows
- Daily guest passes for Jake’s Club may be purchased for $20 each (if you have paid the initial membership fees)
- Guest passes are good for one person, for one day only.